Re[2]: Beer and badges

WFang writes:
>I'm not really much of a memorabilia collector. Other than my records and
>CDs, I have a bunch of posters (including a whole, unopened box of "Schlitz
>Rocks America" posters from '82), a Keith Moon cardboard standup with "Odds
>& Sods" in his belly and ??? On the other hand, I know a dealer from the
>record show circuit that constantly gets this kinda stuff for sale, (ie
>original concert posters, buttons, ticket stubs, etc.) Right now he has the
>original 1967 Who tour program for sale ($75), amongst other things.
>ersonally, I like the promotional posters the best, which I have hanging
>all over the house (and my office at work), but I hate the idea of having
>to roll them up and toss them in the attic due to lack of wall space...

Not much into the memorabilia, either, BUT:

I have several buttons from shows (the standard ones like the square Union Jack
Farewell one and the round farewell one with the classic old pic of the four
guys in arms on-stage) plus a bunch that were made by a local company
(read:"garage") in Eugene, Oregon in the early 80's, like a mod target with the
original logo on it and one of just a mid-70's Pete's face in a Warhol-ish two
color style.

My prizes though, are a couple of posters:  one is a promo for Empty Glass: a
long, exaggerated full-length drawing of PT; the other is an original
movie-house poster of The Kids Are Alright.

Both are kept in a safe place until funds can be secured to properly frame them
and then I'll charge money for fiends like Who-listers to salivate nearby...  :)

OK,
KLW