Re: Gold Who's Next

> -what are the new tracks on the expanded "Who's Next" and did
>someone get suckered into buying the gold disc like me not knowing about the
one >due in November or  December?

I bought the gold Who's Next for one main reason.  It is probably the last
time we will be able to hear the original mix since the new version will have
4 or 5 (can't remember) remixed tracks.  I love the remastered versions, but
this album is so near and dear to me that I wanted the original in best ever
quality.  If anyone else is a nutcase like me, I suggest that you run and get
it before it's gone.

Randy Davis