those damn remastered albums

Hey Who hardcores out there, I only get to read all the posts once
every two
weeks.  I feel like a divorced daddy visiting his kids on the
weekends.
Anyway it's good to hear all the Who talk, and here's some of my
questions
and 2 cents:

 - when was the Who convention and wasn't it in London?  I regret
missing it.

 -what are the new tracks on the expanded "Who's Next" and did
someone get
suckered
   into buying the gold disc like me not knowing about the one due
in
November or
   December?

 - any new news on "Odds and Sods"?