What's Next?

Who's Next is not only the Who's finest album (in my opinion) but also
one of the most influential and brilliant rock albums in history. It is
one of my personal favourites. Sadly, I've got it on an old, unremastered
CD. While in the States in January this year, I visited a large number of
music stores and NOT ONE had a copy of Who's Next.

What I would like to know is whether Who's Next is available as new stock
and whether it has been digitally remastered (like Tommy). Also, the US
version of Who's Better Who's Best has a shortened version of Won't Get
Fooled Again, whereas I've seen that the Australian disc has the full
length version! Did I see a bootleg or what??

Anuj.

Pete Townshend on smashing guitars:
"I smash 'em because I like 'em"
				- Pete Townshend