Re: Beer and badges

On Fri, 6 Oct 1995 WFang01@aol.com wrote:

> Denis, re:
>
> > I have a "Who Are You" badge
>
> I think I picked up a "WPLJ Who By Numbers" button in the last 6 months... I
> think the guy has another one. I'll have to check at the next record show...
> It's probably sitting next to my Soupy Sales buttons...

Hey,

Just jumping into the :collector of memorabelia(Sp?!): topic to whine
about how unlucky I am in finding any Who stuff...
;)

I have  a "farwell tour british flag" from 82, up and down "The" across
"Who", sharing the "H", and I got a couple farwell tour sticjers in the
mail when I sent my letter to the WHoClub in Princeton to join ( I think
this was in the Discography book), but the group went defunct ;(...
Although I still have the list of WHo items that was sent along in the
letter, lots of neat things that I should have taken more advantage of
when I received it 13 years ago...Aside from that, I only have 89 tour
items...( I mentioned the 3 buttons in yesterdays message)

So far, this 'Oo fan bats near .000 as far as coming across more than
the occasional bootleg ( mostly the boot of Fillmore shows...in
different packages)

I'm gonna have to take a ride someday and find other flea markets or
record shops in nearby states....See what I can find...

Pete> WF <~ >