The Who's Tommy in Lincoln

Has anybody seen the current touring company of TOMMY that is making
the rounds?  I saw on this list that is a non-union show this time
around and I was wondering if it is any good.  I am going regardless,
but I was just wondering.  I'll make my feelings known about the show
after I see it on Sunday  at the Lied Center for Performing Arts here
in Lincoln, Nebraska.  Wow, a rock opera, turned into an off-Broadway
musical, turned into a Broadway musical, playing our local performing
arts center!

Dave Hughes (who's hoping that deaf, dumb, and blind kid STILL plays a
mean pinball)