Beer and badges

Alan wrote:
>Okay!  Maybe we could organize a thewho synchronized world-wide
>chugging of a Rock in solidarity?

Ha ha.. maybe we could all join in an IRC based online chat and Alan (since he
suggested it) could give the 3-2-1 chug! I dunno if I can get Rock down here...
will a Bud do?  8-)

Bogie3200 wrote:
> The other simply says "I'M ONE" in white block letters on
>a blue background.

Sounds to me like something that comes attached to a birthday card for
infants...  But I know what you mean, I have a "Who Are You" badge which I have
always wondered about.

Regards,
Denis
"The simple things you see are all complicated..."