Re: Quadrophenia (fwd)

Robert T Burkey writes:
>From list-owner-thewho  Wed Oct  4 18:11:33 1995
 Sun Dec  7 12:48:58 PST 1997
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 21:04:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: Robert T Burkey <rtbst1+@pitt.edu>
Subject: Re: Quadrophenia
To: James L Jackson <jacksonj@battelle.org>
cc: thewho@cisco.com

>           Is this enough to get you started?  Let me know if I can be
>           of further help.
>
>           --Jim

Jim:

Thanks for your reply!  I'd have posted a response quicker but with jobs
and  such... well you know, time is short!  Yes, that'll do me good.  I
also heard there is a movie of Quadrophenia, and an accompanying
soundtrack???  What an awesome album!  No, I haven't got the Who By
Numbers album.  Is it remastered yet?  If you say yes, I'll be buying it
as soon as possible.  Thanks again!

RTB

Gonna break it, gonna shake it, Let's forget it, better still!