Re: Buttons and Beachcombers

On Wed, 4 Oct 1995 Bogie3200@aol.com wrote:

> I've recently acquired two buttons, and I'd like to know if they were made
> with The Who in mind.  One is an MCA button that has "Who's Foolin' Who" on
> it (gee, was this the planned title for another one of their wonderful
> compilation LPs?).  The other simply says "I'M ONE" in white block letters on
> a blue background.  I suppose I could try to contact the maker of the
> latter--Ferne Sales of New Jersey--if they're still in business, but I've
> rarely had luck getting replies from companies, no matter how large or
> small...

Well,
I don't have any information about your button request, but I wanted
to add to the list that about 12 years ago I bought 3 buttons from a
record shop locally. Quadrophenia , WHo Are You, and Kids Are Alright
album covers were on each one, and I have them in my car on the passenger
sun visor. Pretty neat, especially the Quad one.

Since that time , I havent come across any other Who related buttons.

Although I did at one time have a Who "Maximum R&B"(W/Pete windmill)
bumper sticker on my '74 Plymouth Duster (traded in 1984 :( for a new
car) I wish I had that sticker back, I wish I never peeled it for the
car....Arrrgh...

Pete