Funny List, after all

I dig the who, but this is a funny list to be on. A person can not get away
with so much as a typo, let alone say pete was drinking Heineken, when it
was rolling rock. I think I have seen at this point several references to
my ERROR when I said pete was drinking the hinies at Jones Beach. Gee, I
feel so bad about that. It was even more humiliating when I misquoted a
lyric. I feel really bad about that one.

I wonder if some people even heard or saw the show. How can you take such
copious notes and actually "be" at the gig. I am not that talented.

Scott

Definition of the who's mailing list, as it were.

Nothing is, everything, everything is nothing is.

did i get this one right?

Scott James
SoundWave, The Music Industry Web Site
http://soundwave.com