Re[2]: Rarities

....someone wrote:

... I think it is funny or a shame (depending on your point of view) that a
lot of REAL rarities are coming from private collectors and bootleggers!

....JUST AS LONG AS THEY KEEP COMING ......
        gary

        I have to agree with Gary; the record companies, and perhaps Townshend
        himself, may not care at this point to release material.  The companies
        may not make enough $$ to justify, and Pete may want to put much of the
        Who behind him (sad, but what can we say; he's a big boy).  If WE the
        fans want and CAN GET the material, then by all means, let's do it.

        Jim