Re: Dukes of Stratosphear

>Joe, re:
>
>>I just about freaked out the first time I heard "I'm the Face" and "Zoot
>Suit" in true stereo.
>
>Ah, but which version of "Zoot Suit"? The one with the vocals in the center,
>or on the right? I like the vocals on the right...

WF:

OK, I will say that I'll be happy if the stereo copy of MY GENERATION sounds
as good as Daddy Rolling Stone. But I'm sure that once (or should I say, if
ever) Talmy gives in, I will still listen to the original release, because I
do love it rough. This is the same reason I love bootlegs...even bad
sounding ones have some value. In fact, I played the Amsterdam show last
night (getting myself up for Isle Of Wight), and rough as it is, I love it.
I should have Isle tomorrow at the latest (or so I've been told). I will
certainly post a review.
Now if I could just find Lifehouse At Leeds and Muisc Must Change...
              Cheers               ML