More John E. News

With all this Entwistle new going around I thought I would share some
additional news about John's future plans  Before Thanksgiving I talked to a
friend of mine who is the art publisher for John's artwork and she confirmed
that John will be goin on a tour to promote his artwork.  The first piece
available is the coner to Who By Numbers.  Currently they are trying to
coordinate the art tour with a music tour.  The art tour has been confirmed.
 Not all the cities have been decided on and the dates have not been set but
they are targeting the first part of 1996.  Originally the art tour was going
to be in eleven cities but that may change.  The tour will have John's art on
display including drawings of each member and one of the entire group.  I
have copies of all the drawings he has done so far and they are great.
 Unfortunately the drawings are not cheap.  Hopefully he will also have some
poster type prints for the tour.  In most if not all of the stops John will
be there to meet everyone who attends the art show.  As more details become
firm, i'll pass them along.  If anyone wants more info, feel free to e-mail
me.