Re: John Sinclaire

On Tue, 28 Nov 1995 Grifterz@aol.com wrote:

> Ok, I have a copy the Who Woodstock bootleg, and someone just made (I think)
> a reference to this today. What exactly happened after Pinball Wizard, when
> that crazy guy jumped up on stage and said those magic words "This is a pile
> of Sh*t, while John Sinclaire rots in prison!" And is  that Keith in the
> backround yelling something after it happened?

It was Pete who told Abby Hoffman to "F*ck off my f*cking stage" then
reinforced his statement with a swing of his guitar.  This snippet
is on the Max R&B box set.  Pete also talks about taking a swing at Abby
in The Kids Are Alright movie.

Shane Matheson					MechEng/CompSci UWO

west'ern n.	a motion picture about cowboys in the western U.S.
en'gi'neer n.	one in charge of engines or other technical equipment
west'ern en'gi'neer n.  the train driver who always gets shot in the
		motion picture about cowboys in the western U.S.

		-- excerpt from "The HitchHiker's Guide
		  to Western Engineering Fall 95 Edition"