Clashers out there.... Who thread included....

Here I go again.... CLash's first album (IMPORTED ONLY!!!!)
was pure and classic and really didn't have a non-great song on it.
After that, they proved the earth was flat and fell right off the edge.

Like everything else, the passage of time has mellowed my pompous pronouncements,
but I was bitterly disappointed after this.  Saw 'em live at the Palladium in L.A. in
Oct. '79 and them doing Garageland was one of the crowning moments of my young life.
But they had a lot of new material to corrupt my opinion of them.. Still, I could wallow
in my nostalgia even way back then.....

Now, on to Who related topics... Has anyone heard the Pistols' version of Substitute?  I really liked
it, but then I like them, too....
JW