Re: Townshend & the Les Paul

   I'm just catching up with the list after being gone a week, so if someone
else has already replied to this and I just haven't gotten to it yet, please
forgive me....
   I read somewhere (I believe it was in a book I got from the library called
"Great Rock Guitarists" or something like that) a quote from Pete saying that
all the jumping around he had done with Les Pauls (a VERY heavy electric guitar)
had begun to damage his shoulder.  This was the sole reason he switched to the
custom (Schechter?) Telecaster copies.

                                                         M.M.