Re: IOW IS NOT A BOOTLEG!

Bruce, re:

>  Judging by the sound quality of the IOW songs off the 30 yrs. video, I
wouldn't  expect it to be perfect.  Astley and Company mixed the tapes.

At the Who Fest, I spoke to all involved in this one. It seems Jon Astley was
personally "hot" for this one, but the others weren't. Not so much for "sound
quality", but they thought the performance was not even close to "Leeds" and
THEY felt that the "Tommy" from Leeds should have been released, not this.
However, I guess we'll see. I wouldn't really judge it from the sound on the
video, this is "supposed" to be a big difference. I'll check around today and
see if it's available at the stores...

BTW, what does " "Now you know" - WFang" " mean??? I thought I stayed out of
this thread... (until now...)

WF <~