IOW IS NOT A BOOTLEG!

Hi Folks,

I thought this was old news, but apparently not.  The IOW CD is not a
bootleg, which is why your source doesn't know about it.  A double CD
(as in complete show) of the Isle of Wight 8/29/70 concert is going to
be released by Castle Communications, a re-issue label in England.
This means everybody in the US is going to have to get it as an import.
As far as I know it will not be released in the US.

Trinifold offered the the tapes for release to Polydor and they and I
assume MCA passed on it saying it was a re-tread of Live At Leeds.
They then offered the release to the highest bidder, Castle.  Judging
by the sound quality of the IOW songs off the 30 yrs. video, I wouldn't
 expect it to be perfect.  Astley and Company mixed the tapes.

There is also a various artists double CD from the IOW that was suppose
to have been released Nov 13.

Check your local (legal) CD importer.

Bruce
"Now you know" - WFang