Re: I'm A Man

Gary, re:

>Now, I'm A man was the Aside of Waltz for A Pig... What's that on?  I wonder
if this is the same as The Ox (another of my all time favorite Who songs.
 Amaaazing guitar feedback on this one)??

The "A" side to "Waltz For A Pig" was "Substitute". "I'm A Man" was on the
Euro versions of the "My Generation" LP. A true stereo version appears on
"Two's Missing" and the live version from Radio City, '89 is on the "Box
Set".

So... there you have it!

WF <~