Re: covers in general

For those of us lucky enough to go to the Who convention, and who bought
"The Who in Sweden", there was a CD of Who covers by Swedish groups, most
of which were pretty good, if not always too different from the originals
(and with some "interesting" interpretation of some of the English lyrics).
I'll get my copy from home tomorrow and list them for those of you who
care; I doubt this thread will have died by then.  [I'll also retype in
the fax that Townshend sent to the convention organizers and fans, which
appeared in the convention program--I can't find the text file I typed it
into in October while my Who link was down. :-( ]