Re: Covers of Pinball Wizard

Hello

     How about that horrid cover of The Real Me done by Wasp?  I seem
to remember that MTV would play the video on the Headbanger's Ball
almost every weekend.  I was forced to watch that show almost every
weekend by my roommates in undergraduate.  As far as covers go,
there's that CD Who Covers Who.  Its ok.  It has a bunch of bands
that I've never heard of doing Who covers.
     On a different note, I've started reading Full Moon by Dougal
Butler.  I'm enjoying it so far.  I've only read the first two
chapters, but it seems like every story is centered around what pills
Keith was taking at the time.  To those of you who have read it:  Is
the rest of the book the same way?

Best Regards,
Christian Tennant
"I'm just trying to fight my way out of this dream."