More JAE tour info

Hi gang,

I just received the following post from Steve Luongo (JAE drummer) and
thought I would pass along the info.  The (>) are my comments.

regards,
Bruce

>I read your post about the upcoming tour with John Entwistle you are
>doing.  I have found the following tour dates (no venue info):

>12/31/95 - NYC
>01/17/96 - New Orleans
>01/18/96 - Houston, TX
>01/19/96 - Austin, TX

I would love to know where these dates came from.  We are playing all
of
those places but not on those dates.???....
I will post the schedule when it is confirmed but for now I can only
say that
there is no 12/31 date since JAE will not arrive in the U.S. until the
middle
of Jan. 96.  I believe that the New Orleans date will be sooner then
01/17
but again nothing has been confirmed.......YET!
I promise you will all know the dates as they come in.

>Also, is their going to a CD that you will be promoting, other the
>compilation of material from John's previous solo albums that MCA is
>putting out?

We are releasing a limited edition CD called The Rock which is all new
JAE
material that has never been released.   It will include original JAE
art
work.

I'll keep you posted, thanks for the mail.

Regards,

*-=Steve=-*