Pure Rock Theatre Sources

I flipped through some tapes today and came up with a few definate sources
for the tracks on the Pure Rock Theatre CD.  These are the only ones that I
feel certain about and I couldn't figure out the others so if someone else
has some tapes, go for it.

Heaven And Hell, I Can't Explain, Fortune Teller, Tattoo, Youngman Blues
   from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Oct. 15, 1969.
Substitute, Happy Jack, I'm A Boy
   from Leeds, England Feb. 14, 1970.
A Quick One
   from Paris, France Jan. 18, 1970.
Overture, It's A Boy, 1921
   ?
Amazing Journey, Sparks, Tommy's Holiday Camp
   from Stoney Brook, New York, USA  Oct. 18, 1969.
We're Not Gonna Take It, Summertime Blues, Shakin' All Over
   ?

Doug