Re: Fourmost

Joe, re:

>I was kind of surprised at the number of errors Ed Hanel's book had in it
>when it came out.

I think that may have been due to the fact that he didn't have all the
material himself and relied on some others. I thought there were more
omissions and/or lack of details than errors. What pissed me off about it was
the "excellent" quality review of "Gonna Rape You". I spent a LONG time
trying to find that one, only to find the sound quality was fair. I actually
found another copy with a slightly different cover that sounds a little bit
better, but not "excellent". Oh well...

WF <~