Re: Thirty dollars

On Sun, 19 Nov 1995, Wes Biggs wrote:
> Alternatively, you can send me a blank tape and four stamps and I'll
> copy my "Tommy Demos".  It's much cheaper that way and the sound
> quality really isn't such that a CD version is worth paying $30 for,
> in my (admittedly biased starving-student) opinion.
>
> $30 is also a bit outrageous considering writeable CDs cost $25
> -- theoretically anyone who fortuitously has access to a CD maker
> could beat the price (though not the distribution and not at much of a
> profit.)  OK I'm not an expert on this, I just think it's funny I can
> occasionally find cool vinyl boots for <$15 and the CDs from the same
> source are $30.

I just saw it for $22.  If anyone wants it, send me e-mail, I'll buy it
for you (assuming you'll reimburse me...  I ain't giving anyone
twenty-buck gifts.).  Or, if you're in the Boston area, just drop by
Second Coming records on Mass. Ave three-four blocks from Harvard Sq.

Note:  I'll be in the L.A. area next weekend, so if you're a So-Cal, it
makes things significantly easier.

--Lev.