Different versions of "I Can See For Miles"

While we're on a roll...

1) (mono) single version
2) (stereo) album version
3) (stereo) "TKKA" version (different vocal track and less separation--note,
the MCA CD uses #2 above, the Polydor CD uses the same version from the
vinyl)
4) (Mono) BBC version (this is the one which John overdubbed the "heavy" bass
on. Can be found on "The Who Singles" CD)
5) Live version from "Join Together" (you really miss Keith Moon when you
listen to this version)

BTW, I faxed Andy Macpherson in England yesterday regarding the "album
version" of "Magic Bus". Hopefully, he can help us all out on this one...

WF <~