Woodstock, WGFA, & SAA

'ello all!

>Is there a good CD of their Woodstock set?  (The only one I've heard
>sounds like a tape recorder in the audience).

Please! If someone knows, please let us know. I would love to get a good CD
of it.

>I think that SINGLES is a very good CD to have. Not only does it have the
>single version of WGFA (found nowhere else to date),

Actually, I believe it's on Who's Greatest Hits, or at least the tape.
Which, by the way,
was my first Who album.

And now, for something completely different:
Does anyone know why the "Spoonful" part was deleted from Shakin' All Over
on both the old and new LAL? I know it's on Lifehouse to Leeds. Yes, I know
it's absent from the box set too, but God, do I hate that version!
Fang, any clues here?

Thanx
Chico

Some kids can have it, Some kids can't --- Tim Swanson