Re: Versions

Joe, re:

>Our Love Was (mono - different version)

I'll take that one a step further... the "released" mono mix has a different,
if not better guitar solo.

And... the BBC version is identical to the mono mix, but has Roger on lead
vocal...

Speaking of which, does anyone else find it kinda odd that Pete sang lead
vocals on so many of the "Sell Out" songs? I've never gotten an explanation
of this other than Kit Lambert and Roger were fighting a lot during this time
period and purposely kept him off of many of the songs...

WF <~