It's Hard and expanded remasters.

On Thu, 16 Nov 1995 PoeKat@AOL.COM wrote:

> but finishes up with this enlightening paragraph: "Upcoming MCA WHO titles
> planned to be released throughout 1995 and 1996 include 'Tommy' (I thought
> this already was, when it was remastered and put on 1 disc -- even though it
> didn't get the royal treatment ala 'Leeds...' etc.), 'Quadrophenia", 'Who Are
> You', 'The Who By Numbers' and 'Odds and Sods', plus a new greatest hits
> package and a new live compilation album..." So there you have it from the
> record company's mouth :) Cheers from The PoeKat...

Halle-freaking-lujah!!!!!!!! (or however the heck you spell it)

Finally got It's Hard today, also almost bought Face Dances, but $$
wouldn't allow.  I've got to get a credit card! :)  THis is the first
time I've seen Face Dances in a store.

I really expected it to be worse than it was.  Given all the negative
comments (admittedly mixed w/some good thoughts) about this album, I was
kinda aprehensive.  I liked it though.  Kinda impressed actually.

Well, I was wondering.  When MCA remasters WAY, WBN and O&S, do you all
think they'll be expanded.  I'd sure as anything hope so.  I can't
imagine they wouldn't after all (they wouldn't touch Tommy or Quad, would
they?).  Any ideas on tracks?

Finally, does anyone out there sell Who t-shirts?  Can someone give me an
address for a catalog?  I've searched all around and can't find crap.
Thanks all!

Later on,

Keith