Join Together

I was going through a Who discography looking for a good album with Join
Together on it.  Does anyone have any strong opinions on Who Singles?

Another related question:
	Someone mentioned they thought the Who held this song back to
release as a single.  Was this just to make more money (which you can't
blame anyone for that, really).  I always thought the Who, especially PT,
tried to move away from singles.  Didn't albums like The Who Sellout and
Tommy lead the way for bands to go to albums over singles?

No matter what, I think Join Together is a great song.

cober