Re: Quad ending

How exciting!
I accidentally deleted the post, but it seems that Edward Bogle has given
us a definitive answer as to whether Jimmy dies at the end of Quad. I went
back and looked at the first ten seconds of the movie, before the opening
credits begin to roll, and , VOILA!, there is Jimmy, dressed in his
red 'Mod' jacket and tech-sergeant trench coat duds, walking away from
the edge of the cliff. This ten-second scene frames the whole movie as
a flashback to Jimmy's former life, which he DID send over the cliff, but
he definitely, and now definitively DID live. Check out the first few seconds!
How about that?

a beggar, a hypocrite, love reign over me.
Christian Dawson