Re: Long Magic Bus

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------
Gary, re:

>Can WF verify if the MBBB version is available on CD?

You mean I actually have to play this stuff? I'll try to take a look-see
tonight. I think "The Who Collection" or "The Who Singles" or the UK/German
"TKAA" has it if not all 3...

Speaking of other "Magic Bus's"...

WF --
        Thank you for chking this out.... BTW, to make things simpler
for ya, I am only really interested a long studio version of Magic Bus....
not really any of the live versions (I got the LAL remix, and an original UK
LP version of LAL, and LOVE that live version of the song....!)

        (Never DID back-to-back the original with the remix version yet...
        I got a long weekend coming up, though.....)

        thx again....
        gary m.