Magic Bus on CD...

Gary and all...

I browsed through the CD bins to see what was what regarding the studio
versions to see where the "longer" studio version may be... And it seems that
it's on "The Who Singles". I believe it's also on "The Who Collection Volume
2", but since I only have "Vol 1" on CD and don't know where my vinyl version
is currently burried... ...but I'm sure it's on there... As for the short
mono version, that can be had on the Polydor "TKAA" and the Polydor "Who's
Better, Who's Best". As we know, MCA loves to use that poorly mixed stereo
version on everything they possibly can. For those who don't have the
original pressing of the vinyl album, "Magic Bus", if you truly want the BEST
studio version, that's it...

WF <~