Re: Re[2]: baba O piano distortion

Actually, I don't think that Leslie really adds anything to the song except a
couple nice harmonics and a lot of boring rock leads in the blues scale.  I
find myself straining to hear what kind of interesting things Pete is
playing.   It's ok once but I can't imagine having Leslie noodle any other
Who song. Pete usually seems to play with the chord structure, not just over
it.
Anyway, the real amazing thing about this song is Keith Moon's playing.  He
sounds like he could have easily joined James Brown's band at this point. Who
knew he was so funky?

--scott s.
no catchy tag line