Re: The long and short Magic Bus

Gary, re:

>Can WF verify if the MBBB version is available on CD?

You mean I actually have to play this stuff? I'll try to take a look-see
tonight. I think "The Who Collection" or "The Who Singles" or the UK/German
"TKAA" has it if not all 3...

Speaking of other "Magic Bus's"...

Who's Last (They call THAT, "Magic Bus"???)
Live At Leeds (very nice)

and...

live from the USA video laser disc of "Who's Better, Who's Best" (incomplete,
but a very nice version)

As for boots, "Where Are The Kids" and "Magic Bus" (same concert, different
titles) which are copies of the DIR '89 Texas Labor Day concert has a nice,
live version...

WF <~ "...you can have the Magic Bus for one-hundred dollars and a toy
balloon..."