R & R Circus release

I found the following on the Stones newsgroup.  It looks like the Keith
intro of A Quick One is included so lets hope the WHOLE song is intact.

Bruce

                  Undercover  -  The Rolling Stones Mailing List
According to the latest ICE, ABCKO is releasing the audio and video of
"The
Rolling Stones' Rock And Roll Circus" on Feb 6.

As reported in ICE, the 19 track CD are listed verbatim as follows:

"Mick Jagger's Introduction Of Rock And Roll Circus"
"Entry Of The Gladiators"
"Mick Jagger's Introduction Of Jethro Tull"
"Song For Jeffrey" (by Jethro Tull)
"Keith Richards' (yes w/ the "s") Of The Who"
"A Quick One While He's Away" (by The Who)
"Over The Waves" (by Taj Mahal)
"Ain't That A Lot Of Love" (ditto)
"Charlie Watts' Introduction Of Marianne Faithfull"
"Something Better" (by MF)
"Mick Jagger's And John Lennon's Introduction Of The Dirty Mac"
"Yer Blues" (by The Dirty Mac)
"Whole Lotta Yoko" (by Yoko Ono and Ivry Gitlis w/ The Dirty Mac)
"John Lennon's Introduction Of The Rolling Stones"
"Jumping Jack Flash"
"Parachute Woman" <-- or is it Women?
"No Expectations"
"You Can't Always Get What You Want"
"Sympathy For The Devil"
"Salt Of The Earth"

Yeah I know, this appears to be 20 tracks.  Maybe they're planning to
drop
the Yoko track.

"The Dirty Mac" is a pick-up band consiting of Lennon (guitar), Eric
Clapton (guitar), Mitch Mitchell (from The Jimi Hendrix Experience on
drums) and Keith (bass).

Rich Breton

   Sub/unsub requests: mail undercover-request@tempest.cis.uoguelph.ca

   Posting:  mail undercover@tempest.cis.uoguelph.ca