Re: Your home page

Greetings, All:

Mark DiIorio from Huntington, WV  here. Saw Steve Luongo's post and had to
comment. I grew up in Westchester County just north of NYC and his band,
Rat Race Choir, were thee bar band in the area. The only guy in the band
I knew personally was the keyboard player. His name escapses me 20 years
later, but I remember he left music to become a restorer of carousel horses.
Anyway, Rat Race Choir were one of the best cover bands I ever saw and
all of theguys were players. If Steve reads this I caught you  at the
Fore'n'Aft in White Plains many, mnay times and remember well the Xmas
show you all did with the quad sound system and that great version of
Tull's "My God" with the tubular bells. For the rest of you, if this guy
says he's with JE, then JE picked a great musician. Catch him if you can.

		Peace, Mark DiIorio

On Tue, 14 Nov 1995, Christian Krumey wrote:

> Got some _very_ interesting mail from Steve Luongo I think I'd share
> with the list:
> CK

:::::::::: snail: 963 Washington Ave., Apt 14
:::::::::::::::::::::::: Huntington, WV 25704
::::::::::::::::: (304) 697-6525 (voice only)
::::::::::::::: E-mail: diiorio1@marshall.edu
::::: WWW: http://www.marshall.edu/~diiorio1/