Re: Your home page

Got some _very_ interesting mail from Steve Luongo I think I'd share
with the list:
CK

Date sent:      Mon, 13 Nov 1995 12:19:31 -0500
From:           SLuongo@aol.com
To:             Christian.Krumey@chemie.uni-regensburg.de
Subject:        Re: Your home page

The info on me is pretty simple.  My name is Steve Luongo and I have been
playing drums with JE since 1987.  We met in Chiago at a NAMM show and toured
together later that year.  I am from NY and came up in the biz with a band
called Rat Race Choir.  I also played with Leslie West, Richie Blackmore and
others.  JE and I are good friends and play together when ever possible.  We
are starting a tour in Jan. 1996 and will be offering a new solo CD from JE's
solo project called "THE ROCK" which last toured in 1988.  There are a lot of
interesting acpects to this tour including our "online plans" and marketing
ideas.

                                               All My Best,
                                                                  Steve