Re: Ending of Quad (film) --> Meaning?

>I agree with most of what has been said, but I take issue with the fact
>that there is only realization.  I think there is more, I think there is
>a "cure"  (I'm not sure I like that word).  I think the proof can be
>heard in the music.

Laura:

Perhaps...realization is certainly the first step toward a cure. I do think
that Townshend, being who he is, would have shot for realization. That is
the finale in many of his works.
And to be specific, I thought the themes blending at the end was Jimmy
coming to know that he had four personalities. Which doesn't invalidate your
interpretation, of course.
         Cheers                      ML