First concert etcSun Dec 7 12:50:57 PST 1997

I've posted this once but I think the server went down so I don't think it
got through. Apologies if you've seen this before.

> the first LP you ever bought
T Rex - Electric Warrior - still stand by this today

> your first concert ever

10CC at Queen Mary College London

>and your first Who experience

Probably My Generation on Radio London - or Ready Steady Go

> First Who gig

Quadraphenia concerts at The Lyceum - 1973? Supported by Kilburn & the
Highroads
Ian Dury introducing a song:- "This is for all the girls in the toilets
(dirty grin)"

2nd & 3rd - Charlton 74 (first one) & Wembley arena 1975

Anyone know if there's any boots of any of the Lyceum or Wembley gigs?

Paul
London