Re: Horse's Neck

Jim, re:

>Marsh's book being rushed and unfinished. I get the feeling that he felt
compelled (from Pete? from his editor?) to take the Who story up to the
then-present. I doubt he actually wanted to since his feelings about
post-Moon Who are fairly negative

Not to mention that he "faked" his way through the end... If you go back and
read the way he lumped "Face Dances" and "It's Hard" together as being "too
personal", you know he didn't even listen to the album, made an assumption
just in order to finish the book. That's pret-ty sloppy...

WF <~