Re: New WN

> The live "Naked Eye" from the box set is not the Young Vic version AND
> compared the the poor sound quality on the Young Vic boot, anything is an
> improvement...

 No, the box set NE is the Young Vic version.  What Astley did with
 the version (and same with the WN release) is take out Pete's first
 solo break and the (which I didn't mind, for commercial release and time
 constraints I can understand).  It's not the best of solos and the
 drama of the true solo at the end (the second solo from Young Vic)
 is much more effective without it.  It's just a crafty editing job.