Re: WGFA on new WN

Mike, re:

>First, I'd like to thank White Fang for reminding me about Yoko's appearance
at the Daltrey WNEW Christmas benefit at Madison Square Garden.  I had
completely forgotten about that "special guest".

Mike you're welcome, but wasn't that the part of the concert that you wanted
to forget??? Speaking of guests at that concert, what's his memory loss (the
guy who wrote "Under A Raging Moon") and Kevin Bacon (the actor who was so
happy Roger did the song for "Quick Silver" since he's a major Who fan) and I
believe Julian Lennon was also on stage at the end...

WF <~