Re: New WN

>Is the Young Vic live version of "Naked Eye" on the new WN release in
>full length? I remember it's badly shortened on the Boxed Set...

Chris:
The new WN version is 26 seconds longer...and I don't have Young Vic on CD
to check it, but I must assume that it's edited. I know that Baby, Don't You
Do It is edited and Daltrey wailing, "Pure And Easy..." over the end of that
song (as (as on Lifehouse At Leeds) has been taken off...a shame, I liked
that. It's great to hear Townshend and West dueling guitars on BDYDI, though...

             Cheers                  ML