Slit Skirts = Cinci?

Hey Whosters,

Recently someone noted that Pete never wrote a song about the Cincinatti
1979 tradedy concert.

Well I was listening to the song "Slit Skirts" from Pete's solo All The
Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes and discovered these lines to be of
interest:

"I was just 34 years old and I was still wandering in a haze, I was
wondering why everyone I met seemed like they were lost in a maze."

"I don't know why I thought I should have some divine right to the blues,
It's sympathy not tears people need, when they're the front page sad news"

Well, Pete was 34 years old in 1979. And I think he was definetly the front
page news after the tradegy at the concert.

I only belive the beginning and end sections relate to the tradegy (I left
the last lines of the song out). The rest is sort of a love song about a
girl named Jeanie I would guess.

What do you guys think about this song...Do you think it relates to the tradegy?

Just some observations from a dedicated Who Fan,

JEFF