coupla' other observations...

At least Townsend said, "Look, I really wanna do Lifehouse, you will understand it when it comes out",
etc.  I think, based on all that was said, despite their obviously incredible talent, the vision wasn't
sufficiently clarified to pull it off.  Not that other concepts appeared quite so clear at their outset
either.... But his statements at Lifehouse's outset kinda reminded me of the Beatles when they announced
Apple.  In the end, in both cases, the best deal was, and I believe the final judgement on Who's Next to
be correct, to just pick out the best damn songs and put out albums.....

I felt this remix/rerelease solidified the reputation the Who organization has for keeping their level
of quality high.  I had the same amazed feeling as when Life At Leeds was rereleased.  I haven't listened
to Who's Next in its entirety in years.  It was very fresh and dynamic, despite the 23 years (aaauuuuugghh!) since I first set ears on it.....