Re: WN remaster

Fabulous.  I could have done without Naked Eye/Water, and wonder
why Let's See Action couldn't have been squeezed in - I always thought it
was an integral part of Lifehouse, tho I know there's nothing definitive
about that - maybe it wouldn't even have suited the flow of things.  But
I do miss it.  Nevertheless, this is stunning, worth waiting all the yrs.
since I bought the album back when.... Baba seems to have been slightly
remixed - you can hear things more crisply, esp. during the violin break;
and Too Much is a diff. version, as has been noted.  Love it!