Re: Re:Who Digest/Leather Chaps

On Sun, Nov 5, 1995 6:05:52 PM  at Gord1@aol.com wrote:

>I'm not sure what your definition of "total asshole raging faggot" is, but

>you might find it interesting (if not shocking) to know that both Pete
>Townshend and Keith Moon have had sex with MEN.  (And yet, they were both
>married to women and have children -- strange concept, I know, but as your

>note mentions "The Who still have one hell of an edge that can almost
>frighten
>people.")

It doesn't make any difference, but it has never  been definitively
established that this is the case with either Pete or Keith.  Pete's
interview was nebulous at best (not to mention completely surprising to
Roger and John), but even if he has had homosexual experiences (as many
straight men have), his orientation is decidedly heterosexual.  As for
Keith....where in the world has it been established that his sexual history
included men?  Don't misunderstand me...I have little tolerance for this
guy's homophobia, but let's not put out supposed "facts" that aren't
factual.
James Coyle...actor, musician, Hibernophile blah blah blah