Re: Who In Cincinnati

>But in specific reference to
>Cincinnati, they should have been made aware of previous incidents at
>Riverfront (for Elton John and Led Zeppelin shows circa 76-77). There had
>been festival seating oriented problems before.

Jim:
Well, I never heard that there had been problems before. In that case, I
would say that management of Riverfront were sadly remiss in their
money-grubbing mania.
Again, who knows if the members of The Who or their road manager even heard
about the incidents? Elton and Zepplin may not have been aware of it...we do
know that The Who weren't aware of it until they were told after the show.
Bands are so often in a vaccuum in regard to what is actually going on
around them...and kept there by people who don't want the "artist" upset.
                Cheers          ML