Re: PJ cover

On Sat, 4 Nov 1995, Mark Leaman wrote:

> Cober:
>
> You might want to look for Pearl Jam's "import" called Home. It has a Who
> medley consisting of: Baba O'Riley, The Real Me, a great version of The Kids
> Are Alright, and My Generation.
>           Cheers                         ML

	(I apologize for the continual Pearl Jam content but...)

	There is also a PJ boot called "Covers" that has all the Who
covers along with some Doors stuff and a few others.  Unfortunately they
all sold out here before I could pick one up so I don't know how good it is.

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Department     |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"
				-- "It's all stuff and nonsense"  repeat
 							- Ed Vedder